We’re always on the lookout for talented accountants to join our team.
Currently, we have the following position available:
Business Services Accountant
As a result of our continued growth and success, DW Mathers & Co is seeking an accountant who is eager to broaden their accounting and taxation knowledge and further develop their professional skills. You’ll have direct daily contact with our awesome clients who operate successful businesses with turnovers up to $25 million, and self-managed superannuation fund trustees. As an integral part of the team, we will invest in continued development and education for you.
Your Personal Attributes
– hold a Bachelor of Business or Commence degree
– have at least two years accounting work experience
– have strong technical knowledge of tax for individuals and small business entities
– have strong written and verbal communication skills and have a meticulous attention to detail
– have a high level of personal presentation
– show a desire, willingness and motivation to learn
– have sound to intermediate knowledge using Microsoft Word and Excel
– be currently studying towards CA or CPA post graduate qualification
– have sound analytical and problem solving skills.
If you hold the following attributes, although not essential, they will be highly regarded:
– have experience using Xero, MYOB, Handisoft and Class Super
– have experience working in a family business or volunteering for a not-for-profit organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our team during a strong growth phase in the business.
Your salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
DW Mathers & Co will reimburse you for the costs incurred to reimburse your current employer for your CA/CPA study expenses if required.
Full CA/CPA study support is provided at DW Mathers & Co, in addition to further seminar/study costs.
The Fine Print
Applicants must have a legal right to work as a full-time employee in Australia. We thank recruiters and recruiting firms for your interest, however please do not telephone or email our firm looking to place candidates for this role.